November 28, 2015 // Versus Gameplay Arcade
9750 Walnut Street, Suite #194 | Dallas, TX 75243
Playstation 4 | Start 1:30pm | Doors and Signups open at 12:00pm
$20 per person ($10 venue + $10 towards pot) | Double Elimination | 1st 60% 2nd 30% 3rd 10%
- All games will be played on 5 minute halves on PS4. Final match will be 10 minute halves
- Difficulty will be set on World Class for each game.
- All games will be played on the “Tele” camera angle.
- Golden goal for the tie breaker
- Top 3 payout. 1st gets 60%, 2nd gets 30%, 3rd 10%
- 20 per player. 10 to the pot, 10 to venue
- Players may bring their own controllers. Versus Gameplay will not be responsible for any loss or damage controllers brought by players.
- You are permitted to change teams during the tournament.
- No “All country teams”
- If two competing players want to play with the same team, they will have to flip a coin to decide who gets to use that team in front of a Marshal.
- No food and drinks in the playing area
- Narcotic use of any kind is not permitted in the tournament facility.
- No sideline coaching is allowed. You may not offer advice to anyone during a game.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late to a game’s posted time, you forfeit that game.
- If a player purposely turns off a game while it is in progress, that player will forfeit that game.
- No verbal or physical threats of violence to other tournament participants. This will result in your immediate disqualification from the tournament.